CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

JOY

There are many things that bring me joy; here are a few. One thing that brings me joy is when I keep the nursery at my Church. I love making all the little children laugh at me. I also love when they give me hugs and when they tell me how much they love me. That can put a smile in my heart even if I am having the worst day of my life.
Another thing that brings me joy is when I go to NASCAR races. I love the smell of the race track too. It smells like burgers cooking and the fuel off the cars. I love the feeling when the cars go by and your whole body shakes and your heart jumps. I also love the sound of the crowd when the drivers start the race.
Another thing that brings me joy is when I sing in front of my church. The look of my grandparents and parents are priceless, There looks make me want to sing all day long. Also, when little kids tell me that they want to sing like me makes me feel like a million bucks.
There are some people that I think I bring joy to. One person is my sister, whose name is Kaylee. I think when I play with her she really enjoys it because I am so much older than her. It makes her feel older and more important.
Another person I think I bring joy to is my daddy. The day that I learned to ride a four-wheeler, the day I learned to fish, and also the first time I said Daddy brought him great joy. Another person that I bring joy to is my mama. The day that I came into the world was the most joy-filled moment of her life. Also, when I do what she says and so do not complain it brings her joy. I think I bring both my grandparents and parents joy when I sing and accomplish my goals. All these people and things that bring joy to me are very dear to my heart.

0 comments: